Frontal hair loss treatment, as the name implies, focuses on hair transplantation surgery focusing primarily on the forehead and front scalp of the head. Hair loss on this side of the head are associated with psychological reasons such as anxiety, tension and depression. As it usually is the case with hair transplantation surgeries, the whole treatment takes about 6 months to reveal any effect whatsoever. The surgery is itself time-consuming and involves repeated sessions to carry out cosmetic touches for a natural outlook to the final result.
The decision behind the frontal hair loss treatment is undertaken by regular consultation, guidance and advice from doctors who are involved in this field. This is done so that the best procedure is opted for the patient’s condition, his or her preference and desire for the treatment so that they are able to sustain all the efforts involved in the prolonged treatment. It becomes a priority for the patient to know in detail about what is to be done, meaning that he or she has the complete liberty to ask about frontal hair loss treatment.
The main objective of any frontal hair loss treatment would be simple; to resuscitate natural-looking hair growth on the fore head. Today’s technology has left no stone unturned to ease out the difficulties in the complete process. The first stage kicks off with the recognition of the scale of grafts required to fill in the forehead, which would potentially prove to grow a new covering of hair over the targeted bald area. As the hair on the forehead becomes increasingly prominent to the roots in the commonest of hair styles, the job becomes more tedious in comparison to other areas involving hair transplants. only recognition allows the doctor to estimate the basic cost of the whole treatment, as hair grafts cost a lot; ranging between 6 to as high as 15 dollars per hair graft to be transferred to the forehead.
It also becomes dependent on whether there are small bald patches or a stretch of exposed scalp left to deal with the surgery. Mind you, it makes a huge difference to the final bill. Small bald patches have the ease to get support from surrounding hair and few follicles need to be planted without damaging much of the underlying tissue on the scalp. Furthermore, doctors need not be careful about giving a clinical detail of natural outlook, as the hair receives cover from its surrounding. That is never the case in larger areas which need to be covered, which includes frontal hair loss treatment.
The surgery takes place first on the donor area of the head to extract healthy strips of hair follicles, which usually belongs from either of the side or the back of the head. The second surgery is carried out on the recipient area, in which the hair grafts are inserted through small incisions and then left for observation over a period of months, in order to ensure whether any cosmetic touches are required.
Hair transplant doctors can be hard to find. There are very few who are qualified to do the procedure, and even less that are truly great at it. For a patient who is investing thousands of dollars, it is of utmost importance to know that you are getting top quality service from the doctor you choose. Nothing would be more heartbreaking than spending all that money and receiving a low quality result.
There are many hair transplant doctors around the world that offer varying levels of expertise. You can find many great doctors in North America, Europe, and Asia. Location might play a large part in your decision because many people cannot afford to travel long distances to have an expensive hair transplant procedure done. The most important thing is to find a highly skilled doctor that is within the area that you can travel to.
Cost can vary significantly depending on where you have your transplant done. It is important to note that higher prices do not always guarantee better results. Some patients have had great results with traveling to Asia for their procedures because costs are typically lower there. In some cases it may be less expensive to travel to Asia and have the surgery done, rather than have it done in North America. This is a great reason to plan a vacation to Asia!
Another consideration when choosing hair transplant doctors is their reputation. You can read testimonials on their websites, but often it is better to check independent sites for honest reviews. Search around and see what other people are saying about the doctor. If he or she has mostly positive reviews, then that is definitely a good sign. Trust me when I say that it pays to do some good research, because there are many bad doctors out there who will gladly take your money and give you a poor result.
One last thing to consider is which hair transplant doctors offer which types of procedures. Some will only offer follicular unit transplantation, while some offer follicular unit extraction, and others will do both. Depending on which procedure is right for you, you will need to choose a doctor that can offer that type of service. If you are not sure which method is right for you then it may be time to call up a doctor and have a consultation. They will be able to point you in the right direction after examining your hair type, and your specific hair loss situation.
When making one of the biggest cosmetic decisions of your life, it is very important to make sure you do your research. You will be much more confident when you walk into the doctor’s office if you know exactly what you are getting into. A successful surgery can help you regain your confidence and feel young again. That is why it is so important to make sure that you only use hair transplant doctors that are highly skilled and qualified to do your procedure.
Getting a hair transplant is a big deal. You want to make sure that you are investing in something that is worthwhile, so getting the best results is always the most important thing.
Here, we’ve listed the best ways to ensure you get the best result from your hair transplant procedure:
- Know your history – When you visit a hair rejuvenation clinic you will be asked a number of questions about the history of your hair loss and also your family’s history of hair loss. Make sure that you do your own research first and find out about your family history if you haven’t already. They will also ask you about your own hair loss or hair thinning in order to find a good donor site, so having a think about your hair loss history before arriving is a good idea.
- Do your research– The most important first step when considering a hair transplant is to do your research. There are many clinics that offer hair replacement options, but some of them unfortunately are not as reputable as others. New technology means that the ways in which hair transplants are done has changed. Good quality institutes will offer you surgery that is much less invasive. Creating a shortlist of a few clinics in your area is a good idea. From there you can search their website, and make an appointment to find out more.
- Find out who will be doing the surgery – You do not want a new surgeon to be testing their skills with your transplant. Make sure you confirm who will actually be performing your treatment to ensure you get the most skilled worker they have to create the look you want.
- Ask to see results from other satisfied clients – A good clinic will be able to show you images or have listed on their website a number of photographs representing the work they do. It is these images that work as client testimonials so it is very important that you can view a number of these before proceeding.
- Follow the instructions provided by your surgeon – There will be a number of instructions you will be given after your surgery. In order to get the best result, make sure that you follow these instructions. This could have a large impact on the result you get from your hair replacement. For instance, people may wash their hair too soon after the procedure or pick the scabs on their scalp. Most specialists will tell you to refrain from washing hair for at least 3 days and to refrain from scratching near the hair grafts.
You may also be given antibiotics to prevent the skin grafts from becoming infected. Make sure you take these as prescribed.